This is a list of all my grammars and other conlanging and conworlding resources that are currently available publicly. Retaining exclusive authorship / copyrights unless otherwise noted.
– Grammar of High Eolic (PDF): a comprehensive grammatical sketch of High Eolic.
– TEAM Morphology in Eolic Languages (PDF): a diachronic analysis of the development of TAM and evidential systems in Eolic languages.
– The Callambut of Callútut’s ‘Divine Will’ (PDF): introduction to an important Olerist religious text (English translation and HE original).
– Eolic naming practices (PDF): a short outline of the way names are given in Eoleon.
– On the Political and Economic Status of Vitria (PDF): a short document explaining why Vitria has remained a relatively weak actor in political and economic terms.